Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Super Cute {you can't miss it}

I have NEWS, I was featured for the first time! Yay! I'm pretty excited. Check it out here... Adiamondinthestuff.blogspot.com

ALSO...
I LOVE browsing cute shops on Etsy! Especially when they are owned by friends! Go Kristy!

TIPPY TOEZ{one of the cutest around}

Check out these AMAZING hair accessories...
I may have to get this one for my little girl... too cute.

This is the brides maids hair clip...
If only this shop were around when I got married!

Aren't these to die for? I wish they came in my size!

Baby boys?? This is one of my favorites! I just hope I get to spoil some lucky little guy with one of these!

She has a ton more to offer in her shop... Please stop by and take a look. Tippytoez
She is offering 15% off to all my readers.
Code: OhButtons15
{good until Feb. 28th @midnight}

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute etsy shop. Thanks for the link and the discount!!

    ReplyDelete